From D.C. to Beijing

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Still no news

I keep putting off updating the blog until we have something new to add. We still have no idea when our LID(log in date) is. We have no idea how far we are into the wait for TA(travel approval). The wait for TA seems to be getting much longer and so we may not travel until March. This make things really hard for N and I because we both have classes to finish. We have no idea if we should take classes spring or wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home