From D.C. to Beijing

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Last document on its way to the agency!!!!

Our 171h is on its way to the agency!!! WOOHOO!!!! We are so excited. We should make it for DTC this Friday September 15!! It will have been 4 and a half moths of crazy running around but we have almost finished!!

We spent Friday night at the toy store and lets just say N had a great time lol. We went looking for small toys to take with us in china. We also looked at how big the package of diapers happen to be lol. I believe the weight limit for the suitcases is 44lbs each and it is going to be tough. We will have to pack for 3 people and 2 seasons and I believe like 12-14 days. We will be able to buy baby things on the second part of our trip but I am worried we will not be able to get all of the things we need in the first city.

As you can see I have already started making the packing list lol. And a huge thanks to P for the wonderful list you sent me awhile back with all of the things we need!! I have started to buy some of the meds we will take with us for both the baby and us.

My new fear...........is the squatty potties!!!!! Google it with images and be afraid....be very afraid!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home