From D.C. to Beijing

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Day 51 waiting for TA and Evie is now 19months old

This wait is starting to drive me crazy! I cannot believe we will have another Christmas without our baby. She turned 19 months old yesterday! I was going to post about ti but we didn't have power for most of the afternoon and evening. I swear if the wind even blows a little we have no power.

Well we are still trying to decide if we want to send Evie a package or not. Believe it or not this is a huge amount of stress. I mainly want to send cameras so they will take pictures of her and her life there. But so far I have 2 different addresses for her SWI. I have no idea what to do. There is a company who will do this but it a bit expensive and does not really have what N and I want to send our baby. So we are still trying to figure this out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home