From D.C. to Beijing

Thursday, January 18, 2007

When does the shock go away!

N and I are still in shock! We have so much to do but are paralyzed by fear! Luckily we (T) has been putting together our packing list. I have most of it done but now I have to figure out how to get everything into our suitcases with out going over the weight limit!!! The whole carry on only idea is just about abandoned!

We have to pack for a MN winter and a FL winter for 3 people for 2 weeks!!!! My head is going to pop off. And to top of the stress level I start school on Monday! But I would not trade this stress for all of the money in the world because we are going to bring our baby home!!!

We have a few items left to get mainly because I did not want to buy them before we had TA:
High Chair(I have convinced myself that she will use it)
Stroller
Car Seat( big pain)

The car seat is a huge pain in the rear end. We have such a small car that it is hard to find a car seat that will fit. And I seem to have an inability to measure the seat so I have to take N with me. We are going to go Saturday morning and find a car seat! We have a mission and we will not fail. And it will be cute and girly so everyone will know my little baldy is a GIRL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home