From D.C. to Beijing

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Day 89 and Big (not good ) surprise

Today is day 89 and we got a surprise call from our agency. We now have to send in a new letter that says YES!!!!! we do want our little Eva. After we get this form back we should receive Ta anywhere from 3-8 weeks lol. It makes me so upset I am numb. We had expected to get Ta in the next 2-3 weeks. This will almost for sure put us traveling in march after new year.

The 1 silver lining is that we KNOW we are getting TA soon. We do not have to worry about the new regulations or that our file is lost. They have I believe given us final approval to adopt her!

We(meaning T) has already started putting the packing list together. We are going to make a serious attempt at going carry on only. I had a good reason for doing this but now I am not sure what it is lol. The hardest part is the stupid TSA(bad bad) rules on liquids. We have so many meds we are taking for Eva that I have no idea how we are going to pack anything for N and I.


So this whole thing is hard to explain so if you want more detail please give us a call and we will attempt to explain it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home