From D.C. to Beijing

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day 55

Today is day 55 in our wait for TA. A post on our agency board leads me to believe they think we will not get our TA until sometime in January as long as there is not another slow down. It was really depressing because I was still holding out hope we would travel in December to get her. Now we are going to have to worry about travel during Chinese New year and the trade show.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home