From D.C. to Beijing

Thursday, August 23, 2007

First day at daycare

Ok N and I have really debated what to do on Tuesday when I have class. Because N would need to be home at 3:30 every Tuesday it has me concerned that we will have issues with his work. We decided to put chicklepea in a very nice daycare next to the school I will be at just on Tuesday for about 5 hours. This way N and I will have less to worry about with our schedules.

Well it was so hard to leave my baby but she did great. She didn't cry and was happy to see me when I picked her up. I honestly am very conflicted about having her in daycare but since I was trying to put her into preschool anyway it seemed like a good choice. I do worry about her because we have only been home with her for a little less than 7 months.

She is just doing so well. Many of her tantrums and raging have decreased. We are even able to take her out to eat sometimes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home