From D.C. to Beijing

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Wow lots to catch up on

Chicken Pea had her surgery on July 3rd. She had it done at INOVA Falls Church. It went great. the doctors we great, the nurses were fantastic and above all the insurance paid with no trouble at all!!!!!!

Seeing my baby in that much pain was not something I was prepared for. I was not prepared for the blood oozing out of her little mouth and nose. I knew it would because the packet that her doctor described.

We came home on Friday July 6th. It got very rough at that point. She was in a lot of pain for a few days but then began to feel better.

Now we have a new problem.....SLEEP!!!! She will not sleep in her crib. For the first 16 days after surgery I would get up with her and be up from 12-4 am! It was horrible. I am sure it was because she can not suck her thumb.

So it is Chicken pea and me in the bed and N on the blow up in the den. I have to say this is not anything like what I imagined.

She does sleep better in the bed but she is a very active sleeper. I usually end up hugging the edge of the bed all night while she roams around. The last 2 days I have gotten her to nap in the crib and I really really hope she will sleep in the crib again soon.


I know everyone would like pictures but with her not sleeping I have no time to re size and send them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home