From D.C. to Beijing

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Feb 12th

Today was the day she had her visa picture taken and her medical check.

Well I bet you cannot guess how the medical check went? she screamed and cried the whole time. She especially hated the doctor who looked at her palate and checked her ears. We made it though and later that day we went to the zoo and had a great time.

It was so hard for me to be with the other 3 families from our agency because their children were so much better behaved. Even now Eva is so hard to take in public. She is stubborn and very strong willed.

IT was embarrassing to be honest. I felt like a horrible parent and person that I could not help her to behave better.

By this day though Eva was starting to bond a little more with us and she would let n walk her around without me for a little while.

We also bought her some music cds and she started to dance. She still dances and it is the cutest thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home