From D.C. to Beijing

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Feb 10th

We got up early and we were on to warmer weather! The flight was about 3 hours of pure hell. She slept for about 45 minutes and then it went down hill from there. She kicked and did not want to be held. she would slide into the floor and scream while I tried to pick her up. I know she was terrified but the people on that plane wanted to kill us. I have never been the object of that much negativity. It was terrifying. I was scared they were going to take her from us because I was not a good enough mother to make her behave on the flight.


We landed and got to our hotel fine. We saw our new guide Bob and he walked us around the island ans showed us places to eat and shop. We also rented a stroller.

Later that day we went out and bought a better stroller and shopped a little.

The warm weather was heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home