From D.C. to Beijing

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Feb 6th or as I like to call it the day that went on forever

We had to take her to get her passport photo done. She cried the entire way in the car. I thought the drive was going to hit one of us he was so angry. When it was time to get her picture done they made N and I leave the room because she would not look at the camera. I could hear her cry but could do nothing for her. I wanted to die in those minutes that seemed to go on forever. I hated myself for not being able to make her feel safe. I hated N for not banging down the doors and getting my baby and I really really did not like Eva for crying so much. The other family with us their daughter went in without any trouble at all.

The photo was done and we went to a store for baby supplies. It went ok and that was the last time I left the hotel until Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home