From D.C. to Beijing

Friday, April 13, 2007

Really is this normal?!?!


Today Eva was sitting in the floor with her baby and I was trying to find the Disney channel. I flipped past the movie 7 brides for 7 brothers and she was enthralled! She watched it for 30mins until it was time to go see N. This from a child who does not like tv.

I think we may have a dancer on our hands.

Eva and I are now signed up for 2 classes offered through our community Ed program. She needs a little more social interaction with children her age so we are going to give it a try.

PS. please send all good thoughts to the mama because Eva has NO impulse control. This has made going into public a nightmare. I am really not sure how to work on this.

PPS This is a picture of Eva with N's peeps! He loves them and she loves to feed them to him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home