From D.C. to Beijing

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

10 months together as a Family!

I cannot believe it has already been ten months! It seems like just yesterday that N and I were in Hohhot. We were in that hot hotel room and they brought this terrified little girl into the room and I did not recognize her from her picture. Now granted her picture was 20 months old but it scared me that I did not think this was the right baby.

I cannot believe how far Chicklepea has come in the last 10 months!
  • She can now go entire days with NO tantrums
  • She is now 35 inches tall and 25 lbs.
  • In the last week I have gotten 4 --2 word sentences. "Mo ookie" and "Mo milk"
  • She is such a little spitfire!
  • She has a quick temper which she will unleash on anyone close by
  • The only pants that fit her skinny long torso body are gymboree 2T leggings
  • She is now getting a little better about feeding herself
  • No good news on the potty front yet
  • The last 2 mornings she has rolled over and been very cuddly
  • She is honestly getting to be the prettiest child to ever live!
  • We cannot imagine our lives with out her in them!
Now the bad news is I might have to take one of my classes over in the spring and hope that chicklepea will start to play on her own a little more!!!

We are excited to spend our first Christmas as a family of 3.

1 Comments:

  • I don't know how you are doing school right now. I would be failing miserably!!! Sounds like your sweetie is doing great. She is beautiful!!!

    Tiffany

    By Blogger Eliza2006, at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home