From D.C. to Beijing

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Home study

We got our home study today!! All nice and notarized with the license attached!

We are now going to fed ex our I-600a form to the INS and send our documents to the state of Virginia to be authenticated!

I cannot even begin to tell you the troubles we have had to this point. To be honest on Monday after the new set of trouble began I was ready to give up! The insane amount of obstacles we faced made me feel as if we were not meant to adopt this baby and to be honest I still feel a huge amount of doubt. Not really sure what we are going to do yet but at this point I told N I was going to apply to grad school for Fall 2007 because it really feels as if we will never have a child.

I also finished all of my finals today!!!

And the heat is crazy here and it is making people a bit crazy!!

We will post all of the terrible things that have happened in a few day that have made this adoption journey and nightmare! Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I could find the support I need. N of course just keeps plodding along. He has such an easy going attitude....hmmm must be why I adore him so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home